|EYE ON LOUISIANA|
MICHAEL P. SMITH
His Riveting Photographs
ROOMFUL OF BLUES
Turn It Up!
Blues Access is a quarterly magazine, so we have the luxury of putting the material from any one issue on-line over a three month period.
As an extension of the magazine, there are features here that don't appear in the magazine, just as some material from the magazine doesn't appear here.
We want this site to offer something to our subscribers, and at the same time, if you aren't one of them, we hope it makes you want to subscribe to Blues Access.
That said, onward into the blues.
Also in this Issue
- Niche Busters
Don't call these artists copycats. This month's selection from those in the magazine.
- Ironing Board Sam
- The "Human Jukebox", Little George and a 1,500-gallon tank filled with water.
- Backstage Notes
- In this issue of BLUES ACCESS
- Letters from our readers
- Regular (?) columns from our illustrious editors
- Reviews of new releases, reissues, videos and anything else we feel like reviewing
- Blues related news and tidbits
- Classified ads heavily tinged with the blues
Comments or Questions
Thanks for visiting us at Blues Access. Drop by any time.
Send comments, questions, or anything you think we oughta know about to Roosterman@AOL.com or phone us at +1 303-443-7245.
To subscribe to Blues Access, call our Subscription Hotline at 1-800-211-2961.
This page and all contents are © 1995 by Blues Access, Boulder, CO, USA.